Senior Drilling Engineer at Prodrill Energy Resource Solutions
Prodrill Energy Resource Solutions – Our client, a wholly owned West African Oil and Gas Company, is currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates, for a residential position in the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Drilling Engineer
Location: West Africa.
- A robust proven track record in the field of Drilling Engineering at Senior level is a prerequisite by the Client.
- Applications from candidates with single status would be preferred.
- Candidates must have extensive experience having worked directly for internationally recognised E&P Major and or Independent Oil and Gas Operators.
- Applications are invited from Degree Qualified Engineers with at least 15 years knowledge and experience gained within the Drilling sector of the Oil and Gas industry.
- All candidates must be competent in deepwater operations and extremely familiar with semi-submersibles.
- The role will incorporate all aspects of well planning, design, engineering, execution and relevant close-out.
- Experience of having worked in West Africa would be advantageous.
- Onshore role but offshore visits may be required by the Client.
- This is a residential long term position.
- Liaise with all areas of the business and report directly to the Drilling Manager, Drilling Superintendent and country operation teams.
- The successful candidate must prepare all cost estimates to generate well/project specific AFE’s.
- Contribution and participation of DWOP/CWOP/TWOP’s will be required.
- Responsibility will be given for the collation of all Lessons Learned.
- The successful candidate must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
- All industry certification must be provided at the time of application including current IWCF, BOSIET including CA-EBS, industry recognised Medical and full insurances as a minimum.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please submit your CV quoting reference J8394 clearly stating your availability and day rate expectations.