Janitor/ Office Assistant at Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited
Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited (SCPAL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. They partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organisation to conduct research, analyse policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. They have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Janitor/ Office Assistant
Location: Lagos (Lekki, Lagos Island, Ajah and environs)
- The Office Assistant position is of the Administrative Department to ensure the front desk, cleaning, errands and minor fixtures are tended to around the office at all times.
In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
- Politely receive all visitors/ clients of Sahel and take note of all enquiries made as regards the company.
- Ensure that there is a proper monitoring of access given by the security operations at the main entrance access point.
- Manage incoming and outbound telephone calls.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Responsible for entertainment arrangement for office visitors.
- Liase with the Support Team when sourcing for quotes, negotiating and purchasing office supplies/ items (consumables and others).
- Proper and thorough cleaning of the office (as per cleaning schedule given upon resumption)
- Tend to office errands before any personal errand
- Take note of items in need of major fixtures, contact vendors for quotes and inform Support Team.
- Other related responsibilities will be communicated upon resumption.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
We are looking for zealous candidates. Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
- Must at least be an SSCE holder
- Good Communication skills: Basic reading, writing, arithmetic skills required.
- Good command of English Language, both oral and written.
- Good customer care skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Office software; Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc
- Creative, Autonomous, Hard working, Flexible and Adaptable
- Must have two Professional guarantors
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “JOA” as the subject of the mail.