Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Skills: Maintenance Manager
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $100000 – $140000 per annum
Location: Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Status: ActiveIn order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
POSITION TITLE: Maintenance Manager
LOCATION: Equatorial Guinea
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a petrochemicals facility is looking to hire a Maintenance Manager on a direct hire basis.
- Responsible to provide strategic leadership and guidance on identifying potential improvement opportunities regarding equipment and process reliability by leading, directing, and supporting all training efforts of the maintenance staff
- Will be required to develop, and implements appropriate programs to measurably improve equipment reliability and ultimately enhance Company’s operations productivity while improving and enhancing maintenance methods and practices
- Develops Maintenance Superintendents in the proper implementation of Maintenance procedures, plans and programs with training and mentoring
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting progress and achievements made against the established Maintenance standards and targets
- Plans and coordinates Maintenance training (including documentation) of all personnel
- Directs, manages and properly documents Emergency Response Procedures (ERP) activities and training ensuring that Maintenance roles in the Incident Command Structure (ICS) are staffed and changes are communicated on time
- 15 years’ experience in refining, oil & gas, chemical or related industry
- 5 years related to equipment maintenance supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred but not essential if individual has right level of experience
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.