Asst. Agric Superintendent I at the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA)
The Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA), under the Federal Ministry of Water Resources welcomes applications from qualified individuals from the catchment areas of Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States. In the spirit of federal character representation, applicants from other states of the federation are also enjoined to apply for the position below:
Job Title: Asst. Agric Superintendent I
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Educational and Professional Qualifications
Applicants must possess the following basic qualifications with relevant cognate professional experience in the various fields of specialization:
- Basic certification in the various discipline
- Professional qualification in the relevant bodies i.e ICAN, ANAN,COREN, MNSE, MLSCN, NSB, NCS, NIQS, CSN.
- NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Other relevant certificates
- Applicants should not be more than 40 years of age.
- Salary would be paid on salary grade levels as specified in consolidated public service Salary structure (CONPSS).
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit a handwritten application with details of their Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- West African School Certificate (WAEC/NECO).
- University degree and other Professional certificates.
- NYSC certificate or exemption certificate.
- LGA identification certificate.
- Birth certificate or Age declaration.
All application should be addressed to:
Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA),
No. 21 Azikiwe Road,