MTN FOUNDATION (MTNF) SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2017
On behalf of MTN Nigeria Foundation, we are delighted to announce the commencement of the MTNF Science and Technology scholarship scheme as a way of MTN Nigeria’s commitment to enhance learning and add value to the education sector in Nigeria.
This article will give answers to questions like;
Is MTN 2017 Foundation Scholarship Form Out
How can I apply for MTN Foundation Scholarship 2017
What are MTN 2017 Foundation Scholarship Requirement
mtn scholarship registration
mtn scholarship shortlist
Which Field of Study is required for the MTN Foundation Scholarship 2017
2017 MTN Foundation Scholarship Deadline
MTN Foundation provides annual scholarships worth N200,000.00 (Two hundred thousand Naira only) to 500 eligible 2nd year students in Universities, Colleges of Education and HND1 students in the Polytechnics nationwide. In addition, students who continue to maintain their grades have their scholarships renewed.
To date, MTNF has awarded over N994M in scholarships to over 4,970 Nigerian students, studying science and technology related courses.
As we embark on the sixth phase of the Scholarship scheme, we would also like to invite second year students with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 out of 5 or its equivalent, studying any of the below listed courses to apply to this current program.
MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Eligibility 2017 – MTN Foundation Scholarship 2017
The students must be in their second year at the time of application, ie they must be of the 2015/2016 admission set.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University
MTN Foundation Scholarship Field/Area Of Study
LIST OF QUALIFYING COURSES/DISCIPLINES:
MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Requirements
After Applicants details are verified, shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test. They will be required to come with 2 recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- Valid Student ID card
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study
- Admission letter for the HND programmes (For Polytechnic students only)
How to Apply for MTN Foundation Scholarship 2017
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline for the Application
Application Begins August 2017 and Ends September 2017