Mining Operations Manager at BluePoint Global Services Limited
BluePoint Global Services Limited is a Nigerian company providing industry critical support services, specializing in oil and gas, information & communications technology (ICT), real estate, trading and distributive services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mining Operations Manager
- Responsible for the discovery of new production sites
- Gathers data, intelligence and market information to assist in trend analysis and rating of production / operations approach
- Develop mine growth proposals and production / operations report
- Prepare activity report on overall quarry operations
- Completion of accurate timesheets with job numbers, daily plant checklists, daily running sheets and other work related documentation
- Ensures that set mine production levels are maintained and to schedule · Develop mining inspection system and checklist
- Enforces compliance with minerals and mining local laws and applicable federal mining regulations
- Acts as liaison between the company and locals · Supervise all on-site production activities and other business activities
- Ensure safe work practices and overall quarry safety including the development and implementation of safe work method statements, risk assessments, injury and incident reporting
- Responsible for the management of all mine staff
- Carry out other related responsibilities assigned.
- Analytical skills
- Examination and inspection skills
- Interplay of production management operational procedure skills
- Interpretation and application of mining laws and policies (both local and federal)
- Knowledge of mining industry
- Understanding of relevant regulatory standards
- Writing and Communications Skills.
- Man-management skill
- Resilient and result oriented
- Interpersonal relationship capability
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com “Mining Operations Manager – Nasarawa” as subject of email.
Note: Candidates who do not follow this instruction will be automatically disqualified