Marketing Analyst at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. They promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Reports To: The Experential Execution Excellence Manager
- Source for accurate data and provide data analysis support to the function via Spreadsheet analysis and presentations.
- Lead data generation from SAP or other ERP for Marketing decision-making.
- Generate leads and insights using available sales and marketing data available.
- Lead the process of marketing material requisitions – PR and PO Processes.
- Provide leadership in data analysis collaboration with other functions and other units within Marketing for trade marketing activities and events.
- Manage daily OPEX for function programmes.
- Support function-led events by participating in supervising execution initiatives.
- Act as functional SPOC for reporting Marketing data and support Marketing store stock count activities.
- Manage selected function-related projects related to data analysis, internal information dissemination and feedback gathering, including the creation, deployment and analysis of feedback surveys.
- Marketing data analysis, information presentation and reporting, including Marketing Communication readiness, related BPMS-data readiness and system purchase requisition requests.
- To deliver timely deployment of monthly plan messaging, on-time deliveries of marketing materials and timely tracking and reporting of executions.
- Adopt best practice in Insightful report creation and presentation, including the development of improved templates + innovative digital dissemination to commercial team.
- Prompt reporting of marketing activities, creation of purchase requisitions, follow-up on approvals and PR sampling requests for Marketing-led events
- Marketing plan dissemination to trade, sponsorship evaluation model, timely reporting of events and evaluation of survey instruments.
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc, HND or relevant experience in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, etc.
- 3-4years experience in a Commercial-oriented Function (Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Logistics)
- A thorough knowledge of PR-PO process.
- Demonstrated competency in the use of data and in-depth analysis via SAP
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Strong cross functional engagement capability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with no or limited supervision.
- High level of integrity and time management.
- Customer focus.
- Being resilient.
- Drives results.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online