Managing Director Job at Royal Child Heritage Microfinance Bank
- Company: Royal Child Heritage Microfinance Bank
- Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Royal Child Heritage Microfinance Bank – A start-up Microfinance bank based in Wuse II Abuja, seeks to employ intelligent and creative individuals who can employ strategy and exude excellent leadership prowess in achieving company goals, to fill the vacant position below:
- Be a member of the RCH MFB Board of Directors.
- Execute the decisions of the Board of Directors.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of RCH MFB.
- Participate in hiring and supervision of the senior management team.
- Manage relationships with Investors, regulatory agencies, creditors and other partner institutions.
- Create and implement a framework for the operation of an effective senior management team.
- Foster and maintain a corporate culture within RCH that embodies high integrity and all other RCH values.
- Ensure that the organization follows best practices for internal control and risk management.
- Operates in a fiscally responsible manner within agreed budget parameters.
- Ensure sound financial recording /reporting.
- Ensure that RCH MFB meets the targets set forth in the business plan and annual budget. Supervise all heads of department to achieve efficient, productive and profitable loan and deposit portfolio growth in line with corporate strategy.
- Lead the identification of target market segments and develop strategies for growth.
- Provide strategic input and direction for the development of performance targets, including on-going monitoring to ensure achievement of set targets.
- Build the organizational structures and business teams to maximize productivity and performance.
- Ensure business compliance with company’s policies, procedures and corporate governance expectations.
- Participate in projects geared towards new products/ service development and or product / service enhancement by giving appropriate guidance on required checks, controls, processes and procedures in line with leading practices within the sector.
- Facilitate and present periodic business performance review reports to the Board.
- Participate in other Executive Management Committees and other related tasks.
- Ensure and promote advocacy roles within the Microfinance Bank Associations.
- Ensure the bank delivers on its short and long term strategic road map
The following minimum qualifications and experiences are mandatory for the position of Managing Director/Executive Director:
- A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or Degree in any finance or business related discipline may be an advantage).
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification experience out of which, at least, five (5) must be in the financial services industry and at least, three (3) at the senior management level.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competences in practical microfinance banking and has undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org