Job Vacancy at East Century Capital for a Director of Origination – Global Capital Markets
East Century Capital, is a full service global investment bank serving large and middle market companies throughout Africa, Latin America, Europe and East Asia. The firm advises publicly traded and privately held companies seeking to raise private institutional debt and equity capital and/or
retain a strategic advisor to explore mergers and acquisitions and/or asset dispositions). Headquartered in Hong Kong, East Century is a partnership among a culturally diverse group of senior institutional investment professionals with established track records of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Director of Origination – Global Capital Markets
- The firm is currently seeking a professional to develop / originate new investment banking mandates throughout Africa.
- Extensive knowledge of African markets and experience in one of the following targeted sectors is preferred:
- Agriculture/Agribusiness, Energy, Telecommunications , Transportation, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, Micro-Credit) Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Healthcare, Exceptional Real Estate Development,& Mining, Logistics, Consumer goods
- The following investment segments are in particularly strong demand from our institutional investor base:
- Growth Equity
- Recapitalizations (Buy-outs, distressed situations)
- Venture Equity
- Debt Capital including structured credit (esoteric and new asset classes)
- The Director of Origination is expected to present high quality deal flow to the Hong Kong sales teams by facilitating introductions with senior decision makers at companies seeking to raise capital or sell.
- Compensation is structured as the percentage (%) of revenues resulting from originated transactions (both advisory and success fees).
- There is no fixed compensation. Certain expenses reimbursed for established origination directors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply