ICT Instructor / IT Officer at Spring Montessori School
Spring Montessori School was established in April, 2017. Their classes range from the Creche, Pre-School,Elementary Year 1 – 6.
Their motto indicates, the completeness of Culture of Excellence which reflects on their offered programmes that enable their students to make maximum use of their time in worthwhile academics and co-curricular ventures. You are therefore assured of a stimulating environment in which every child is encouraged at all times to aim beyond the skies.
They== are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Instructor / IT Officer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with staff and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Use of social media platforms to promote the school.
- Excellent in LAN, WAN, AP, must possess good networking skill.
- Good in repair and troubleshooting of Laptops and Desktop Systems
- Good in installation of OS
- Excellent in the use of social media platforms: twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc
- Excellent in web design / desktop design
- 2 Years practical experience (this must be demonstrated during interview)
- Qualification required: HND/BSC in relevant discipline
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org