IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER At Cellulant Zambia Limited-Zambia
The Implementation Engineer is an engineer working with the business teams. He/she is responsible for supporting the team in as far as the technical aspects of the relationship with the customer are involved.
Project Implementation and Integration
- Serve as a technical lead in an implementation project. This will include:
- Product design and development
- Effort sizing and estimation
- Project Management
- Resource management and reporting.
- Client engagement from a technical approach.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining integrations into Cellulant client systems and partners.
Responsible for implementing process
- Serve as level two support on production services implemented at customer sites as well as centrally maintained services.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining system monitoring tools deployed and coordinating with the service desk personnel to ensure smooth service uptime.
- Responsible for preparation and presentation of service reports with insights and service improvement plan implementation.
- Responsible for service improvement deliverables as far as the customer is involved.
Project Design and analysis
- Responsible for requirements gathering and documentation during project discovery in the delivery process.
- Translating gathered requirements into technical design documents that will include :
- Product definition document
- High level design document
- Low level design document
- Experience with web services and handling webservices in Java a MUST.
- 2+ years practical experience with the Java programming language and
- 2+ years practical experience with the PHP programming language.
- 2+ years practical experience with MySQL Database Server.
- Preferred experience with Linux , Solaris or UNIX OS’s.
- Preferred: BSc. Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT.
- Experience in software life-cycle development (SDLC).
- Preferred experience with Apache Tomcat application server and SOA.
- Candidate should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have experience in high pressure environments/projects
- Candidate should have good presentation skills
- Candidate should have excellent report writing skills
- Candidate should be an excellent team player
- Candidate must be a highly motivated individual with a high a proven work ethic.