Entry Level Human Resources Administrator Job At Pfizer
Pfizer – Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That’s why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide
access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator – Contract
Job ID: 1052641
Reports to: Human Resources Manager, NEAR
Region: NEAR: Nigeria, Ghana & East Africa Region
- To provide support across various human Resource functions and back up for the Human Resources Manager role.
- Manage employee enrollment and deletion with approved personal related insurance providers in Nigeria (e.g. Medical and life insurance).
- Generate monthly leave balance report from E- Leave system.
- Database / Archive Management.
- Provide support for recruitment of GJL 70 roles and above.
- Manage staff database for joiners and exits.
- Documentation Compliance.
- Work with payroll / Finance and liaise with statutory bodies to ensure timely and correct remittances for Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana.
- Provide support for annual audit requirement as may be necessary.
- Conduct HR induction for all contract staff.
- Manage colleague exit procedures /documentation.
- Prepare introduction/Invitation letters for in country and out of country colleagues respectively as may be required for visa applications.
- Provide Support on HR projects.
Education and Experience
- HND or Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences or Sciences.
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience in a similar position.
- Experience in a Multinational environment will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to details.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office.
- Excellent organizational & Administrative skills.
- Change Agile.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, select your preferred location from the drop down menu and click on Search e.g Select “Africa – Nigeria, then click Search”
Application Deadline 10th May, 2017.