CDFIPB Latest Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted Candidates
According to the official NIS portals the recent recruitment into the Nigerian Immigration Service have been put on hold , awaiting further directives from the civil Defense, Fire ,Immigration ,and prisons service Board (CDFIPB). Therefore , urging the general public to deceased from any form of publications regarding this recruitment until further notice. This article is to help you go about checking the list when released and enlightened those that wish to apply for the Nigerian immigration service positions , what to do , when to apply and how to apply.
How to apply for Nigeria immigration service 2017 recruitment
General Application Requirements
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Computer Based Test
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 exercise.
- Candidates are advised to print out the referee from which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
- This Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 application is absolutely free
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to click
Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted Candidates 2017 | In this article, I will update you with Nigerian Immigration full list of shortlisted candidates for pre-screening 2017. Stay focus and read through.
Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates who applied for the Nigerian Immigration recruitment can now check their names on the published list of shortlisted candidates for pre-screening test using the procedure provided below:
How to Check if Shortlisted for NAF DSSC Pre-screening 2017
- Visit https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/
- Click on your states to check if you are shortlisted
N/B: Follow the Above-mentioned steps to check if you shortlisted on the portal, we advise you to keep checking this page from time to time
Congratulations to all successful candidates listed for the Nigerian Immigration Service Pre-Screening Examination.
If you are finding it difficulties in checking, you can leave your name, examination centre and application number at the comment section at the end of this page below so that others that have checked can also help you out.
IMPORTANT! Please desist from giving any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons who may claim to render assistance to applicants. The Nigerian Airforce strongly denounces this act. So, you must avoid it.
Searches Related to NIS Shortlisted Candidate
List of successful candidate for Nigerian Immigration Service 2017/2018
List of successful candidates for the zonal screening exercise.
Nigerian Immigration Service successful candidate 2017/2017
NIS shortlist 2017/2018
Nigerian Immigration Service website
Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment 2017/2018
2017/18 Nigerian Immigration shortlisted candidates for pre screening
Nigerian Immigration batch A and batch B list
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+