Job Opportunities for a Cashier At Azadea Group -Egypt
The Cashier is responsible for handling customers’ payment transactions as well as safekeeping and balancing the cash drawer and cash register of the shop.
• Process payment transactions by collecting payment through cash, check or electronic card, making change, and handing out receipts as per standard procedures
• Maintain knowledge of current sales, policies regarding payments and security practices, in order to ensure policies are adhered to at all mes pen/close cash registers on a daily basis, count money, ensure cash control is maintained, perform handover when applicable and investigate/report any discrepancy
• Maintain the cleanliness of cash drawer and invoice folder when applicable throughout the day keep inventory of sold items; provide sales reports to Shop Manager for sales monitoring purposes and assist the laer in completing and sending the daily sales report
• Specific for Furnishing/Retail: Greet customers, and compute sales price of purchases by scanning sales tags or typing amounts into the system
• High School /Degree
• Previous experience in a similar field is a major plus
• Strong knowledge of outlets operating procedures
• Proficiency in MS office
• Customer Focus
• Communication Skills
• Attention to details
• Change and Adaptability
• Cultural Awareness
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world’s fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry’s most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.