Alara Multiconcepts Limited is a network of people interested in using action research and action learning to generate collaborative learning, research and action to transform workplaces, schools, colleges, universities, communities, voluntary organisations, governments and businesses.
T are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bartender
- Interact with customers; take orders for drinks.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Serve drinks to the customer.
- Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol products.
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Ability to Sell or influence others for up selling and suggestive selling.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing Drinks and Snacks.
- Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Determine when a customer has had too much alcohol and if required refusing any further serving on a polite way.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and Promotions
- Clean up after customers and clean work area.
- Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
- Maintain liquor inventory and consumption.
- Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts.
- Prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for Mixing beverages and serving guests.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Minimum of an OND in any relevant course.
- Candidates must possess 4-5 years cognate experience as a Mixologist,
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org