Iconway Media is an African consumer internet company with interests in mobile, media, commerce and advertising platforms.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Community Manager
- We are currently in search of a tech-savvy, community manager to join our growing organisation. In this position, you will consistently develop creative content and oversee all community communications.
- Applicants should be able to grow a community and drive online and offline conversations within our community to promote brand continuity and engagement with customers.
- Implement all social media and communication campaigns
- Collaborative with the digital marketing team to ensure align strategies and drive community growth
- Generate engaging, unique, and compelling text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Manage public comments and customer queries in a timely, engaging manner
- Build community and boost brand awareness through events and other creative marketing ideas
- Liaise with development and sales departments, keeping abreast of new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists in a fruitful way
- Keep up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Work experience as a community manager or manager of groups of people at any level
- Past evidence of successfully launching community initiatives (e.g. promoting products online via forums, beginning an ambassador program, producing an event series, writing newsletters etc.)
- Aptitude for tracking relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat visits or inquiries)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of social media uses for management of brands
- Knack for seeing and staying ahead of trends
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org