Assistant Manager At Azadea Group-Egypt
The Assistant Manager 2 is responsible for serving customers on the floor and assisting the Shop/Department Manager in the effective running of the Shop/Department in order to ensure the highest standards of customer service are achieved and maintained.
• Communicate sales plans and targets to the Shop/Department team, monitor performance on an ongoing basis, and suggest corrective actions to hierarchy when needed
• Assign routine and non-routine tasks and assist in the schedule preparation for the Sales Associates, Cashiers and Coordinators (when applicable) and ensure that activities are carried out in the most efficient manner
• Greet customers and ensure that they are served by shop staff in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards.
• Report occurring operational issues and handle customer complaints in in a timely manner, suggest solutions or escalate them as appropriate in order to ensure operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction
• Handle or assist the Shop/Department Manager in handling the maintenance of inventories and placement of product orders to ensure effective stock management and availability of products
• Motivate team members and provide them with the necessary support in terms of training and development in order to optimize sales results
• Supervise the Opening process of the shop in order to ensure that all set procedures regarding petty cash, reporting, systems, etc. are respected
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1 – 2 years of experience in a managerial role; experience in retail is a plus
• Good product knowledge and understanding of store operating procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Fluency in English
• Deep product knowledge across all departments
• Attention to details
• Developing and Motivating Others
• Planning and Organizing
• Commercial Understanding
• Communication Skills
• Customer Focus
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world’s fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry’s most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.