Assistant Accountant at So Fresh Neighbourhood Market
So Fresh is Nigeria’s premium food hub for a wide range of fresh, nutritious and healthy meals. Seven years on, So Fresh has become the number one desired destination for people to make clean, safe & healthy food choices. At So Fresh, They therefore believe that food should be fresh wholesome and close to nature as much as possible, hence they create, retail and promote fresh, tasty, organic, hygienic wholesome and healthy food.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Performs accounting and bookkeeping support functions in the organisation. Support internal control functions and also provide financial information to the accountant by researching and analysing accounting data and preparing reports:
- Check accounting reports and records for appropriateness.
- Documents all financial transactions by entering accurate information from source documents to assigned accounts
- Bulk disbursement/payments of cash.
- Assist in monthly inventory stock counts and collation of reports.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls
- Confirm and coordinate deposit of cash sales to bank.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online